17 Life Saving Travel Hacks Everyone Must KnowPosted by zeus in Some Thing More on September 29, 2017
17 Life Saving Travel Hacks Everyone Must Know
Everyone loves hacks maybe it is in video or life it makes everything very simple. So now as this site is about travel so here it is “17 Life Saving Travel Hacks Everyone Must Know”.
1. You can use Google Maps offline by simply typing OK Maps in the search box, this will save your location for future access
You have to select your location. This will officially save your internet as well as help you use Google maps at any point of traveling.
2. Instead of folding your clothes just roll it
This is super easy to do, saves time and takes very little space in your luggage.
3. Zigzagging your earphones on the binder clips will avoid it from being tangled
It’s annoying when half your time is wasted in just untangling the headphones. This will keep your headphones neat.
Recommended Articles – 10 Exotic Places in India You Must Visit as a Couple
4. Use pillboxes to keep your accessories safe and organized
5. Keep your soap in the soap pouch made out of a washcloth
This becomes your travel buddy since you don’t have to really worry much about the wet soap creating a fuss while you are traveling. This pouch takes care of it.
Recommended Articles – 10 Awesome Landscapes in India You Must Visit
6. Store your hairpins in the Tic Tac cans
So that next time you don’t have to hunt for hairpins when you need them.
7. Plastic sheets at the mouth of the Shampoo/Moisturizer/Conditioner bottle will help it from leaking
This trick is useful especially to avoid leakage of shampoos and conditioners spoiling your other luggage items.
Recommended Articles – Visit World’s Top 6 Most Romantic Restaurants in the World
8. Pack your wine bottles in pool floaties so that the bottle doesn’t break
9. Small pill cans can be used to store moisturizers/creams for travel quantity.
It’s not necessary to carry the big bottles of Moisturizers or Creams, this small pill cans can store the needed amount.
Recommended Articles – 10 Places to Visit in India That Won’t Exist For Long
10. Use cotton balls/cotton pad inside your compact to avoid it from breaking while you are traveling
11. Store chargers or wires inside sunglass case
It keeps the wires safe and organized.
Recommended Articles – 10 Awesome Places Where Indians can Travel Without Visa
12. Use this trick to refill toothpaste
Just take a small quantity with you without even buying a new toothpaste.
13. Attach your earrings to a shirt button.
This way, you won’t lose your earrings and it will be more organized.
Recommended Articles – 15 Places in India that look like Foreign Places
14. Use tape to seal bottles containing liquids to avoid leakage
15. Use Ziploc bags to store your traveling tickets, money, passport or important documents
This makes sure that they are all at one place and the Ziploc bags saves it from getting torn or wet for any unforeseen situation.
Recommended Articles – 15 Images That Perfectly Show Travel Expectation vs Reality
16. The Television in your hotel has a USB port which you can use for charging your gadgets
17. Always clear your cookies and book your air tickets in an incognito window.
Since travel sites trace your visits which you made earlier on their site, they simply raise the fares when you visit their site the second time. This trick will help you buy air tickets at the cheaper price.
So that the end of our 17 Life Saving Travel Hacks Everyone Must Know. We will be back with more hacks every week. If you love the article share it with your friends and let them also take the benefit of this.